Me on my way to steal yo girl
Also, I reached 400 followers last night! Ahhh, thank you all so much for following me—it means a lot! <3 It’s hard to believe that 400 individual people like my blog enough to follow it, diverse and arbitrary as it is. <3 I’ve made a lot of friends on Tumblr and hopefully I will continue to make more! Never be afraid to reach out to me for any reason if you want to talk or have questions or anything! I promise I won’t be annoyed or bothered. 8D
(And PokéScans is up to almost 3,000 followers now, wow!)
…DID YOU REALLY NAME THEM AFTER THEM I love you so much right now lol oh my god
This is a game of “Who the fuck are you?
- Name: Kristin
- Age: 25
- Height: 5’ 6”-ish
- Obligatory picture of self: http://pacificpikachu.tumblr.com/post/49832019796/me-and-my-vicious-bird-of-prey-aka-teeny-tineh
- Relationship Status: Single.
- Birthday: March 14th.
- Favorite color: Cerulean blue.
- Favorite bands: Yoko Kannooooooooo. <3 (She’s not a band, but she has a band, The Seatbelts.)
- Last song listened: Sakura Nagashi — Utada Hikaru
- Favourite Movies/TV Shows: Pokémon, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf’s Rain, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Dennou Coil, Millenium Actress, Wolf Children, and the list goes on and on…
- Favourite Books: The Last Unicorn and Watership Down.
- Last book read: The Last Unicorn, for the gazillionth time.
- # of siblings: 1 younger brother.
- # of pets: 100-something. Three dogs (two corgis and a border collie), three cats, two cockatiels, two horses, 90-100-ish chickens, ten ducks, three peafowl, a turkey, a goose, and a fish.
- Best school subject: English and art.
- Mac or PC?: PC
- Current shirt color: Purple
- Gamer?: Somewhat! Mostly Pokémon, though.
- Day or night: Night.
- Summer or winter: Winter.
- Most-visited website: Tumblr and LiveJournal.
- Biggest turn on/s: I don’t know. I would only want to be with someone who has similar interests to me, and is vegetarian and never ever wants children. :P
Age 104 year old man and his age 100 wife, they are poor. They have been married for 81 years and they never got to take a picture together on their wedding day. So when she finally tried on the wedding dress, he was so happy to hug her, and told her how beautiful she was.
Hey ya’ll! I’m not much of a tutorial person, but this was a technique that I learned from Syuzuki, one of my favorite artists back in the day, when I was 13. I memorized the technique and it’s been one of the most useful things I can do on photoshop. This was something that really helped me, and I hope that it will be useful for even some of you.
In this tutorial, I will be going step by step how I take something from my sketchbook and color it on photoshop.